The Sinking City
PLUNGE INTO THE MURKY WATERS OF A DANGEROUS INVESTIGATION.
Half-submerged, Oakmont is in the grips of supernatural forces. You are a detective, and you have to uncover the truth of what has possessed the city… and the minds of its inhabitants.
LIMITED TIME ONLY
The Sinking City is a game of investigation and mystery taking place in a fictional open world inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft.
The player steps into the shoes of a 1920s private investigator who finds himself in the city of Oakmont Massachusetts, New England. A city suffering from unprecedented floods of clearly supernatural origins. A city trembling on the brink of madness.
Can you survive this beleaguered town and untangle the mysteries responsible for its tragic situation or will you be driven beyond madness yourself?
- An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
- A vast world that can be explored on foot, by boat or in a diving suit
- High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways and has different possible endings depending on what you do.
- An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
- Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness.