TURTLE BEACH RECON CHAT FOR PS4™
Get More Chat For Your Money
It’s time to replace the chat headset that came with your PlayStation®4 console. Get better sound and crystal clear chat with the lightweight and reversible Turtle Beach® Recon Chat headset.
Grab the lightweight Recon 50P, plug it in to your PS4™ Pro or PS4™, and play. It’s that simple. Experience a comfortable over-ear fit as the large 40mm speakers provide crystal clear audio for a truly immersive game experience that lets you hear every crisp high and thundering low.
Convenient in-line controls place Master Volume and Mic Mute right at your fingertips for quick and easy modifications. The adjustable mic may be removed for radio silence, listening to music, or watching a movie.
Universally compatible through the standard 3.5mm jack connection, your Recon 50P works with PS4™ Pro and PS4™ consoles, newer Xbox One controllers, PC, Mac, and compatible mobile/tablet devices.
Recon 50P gaming headset for PS4™ Pro and PS4™. Pick up, plug in, and play.
- Versatile Compatibility – Works great with PS4™ and Xbox One controllers with the 3.5mm jack, as well as mobile/tablet devices with a 3.5mm connection.
- High Quality 40mm Speaker – A large, high quality 40mm speaker delivers crystal clear chat audio.
- Unique Open Ear-Cup – A unique open ear-cup design allows gamers to hear game audio from the TV or home theater system in both ears (in stereo), while hearing chat audio from other players through the headset.
- Crystal Clear Chat – Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic picks-up your voice and ensures your every command is heard loud and clear.
- Glasses Friendly – Turtle Beach’s innovative SpecsFit™ glasses avoidance zone lets gamers with glasses play in comfort thanks to the special channel in the ear-cushion which alleviates pressure on your glasses from the headset.
- Convenient In-line Controls – Convenient in-line controls place Chat Volume and Mic Mute right at your fingertips.
- Reversible Over-Ear Design – Features a full-size ear-cup that can be worn over the right or left ear, whichever is more comfortable.