Yakuza Kiwami 2
KAZUMA KIRYU THOUGHT HIS TOJO CLAN DAYS WERE BEHIND HIM…
Yakuza Kiwami 2 is a re-creation of the original Yakuza 2, rebuilt in the Dragon engine, which means you’ll be able to experience gorgeous graphics and seamless transitions.
Kazuma Kiryu thought his Tojo Clan days were behind him. He and his young ward, Haruka Sawamura, have built a peaceful life from the ashes of conflict. All it took was a single gunshot to shatter that peace. Yukio Terada, the fifth chairman of the Tojo Clan, has been assassinated. With war on the horizon, the legendary Dragon of Dojima is pulled back into the world he wanted to leave behind.
An All New Scenario Featuring Goro Majima
Take control of Majima, the Mad Dog of Shimano, and discover the events that occurred between the end of Yakuza and the beginning of Yakuza 2.
Introduced in Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, the Dragon Engine’s combat comes to Yakuza Kiwami 2 with all-new improvements and upgrades worthy of the word “kiwami.” From combo upgrades, to new charge attacks, to weapon storing, to new Heat Actions, beating down street thugs has never felt so satisfying.
- Charge Up Your Power! All-new charge attacks have been added to Yakuza Kiwami 2, allowing Kiryu to store his energy and channel it into powerful stun attack. Simply hold down an attack button at any time in battle and release to unleash it in your combos!
- New Ally Heat Actions! More Heat Actions become available to you as you befriend the citizens in the cities. From guitarists to old ladies to dominatrixes, the more you help people, the more Heat Actions you’ll have at your disposal.
- Majima Enters the Dragon Engine. Majima’s “Legendary” style is fully playable in Yakuza Kiwami 2’s special Majima scenario. Wield his deadly Demonfire Dagger with impunity, and perform some of his trademark Heat Actions to mow through mobs of fools who dare to challenge the Mad Dog of Shimano.
Two Cities, Bustling With Life
Step into the glitzy nightlife of Kamurocho, with its endless array of restaurants,
bars, and activities, and journey west to Sotenbori, Osaka, Japan’s other paradise of the night, newly recreated in the Dragon Engine to stunning effect.
- The Coliseum returns, and it’s deadlier than ever! Enter an arena where flames erupt from the floor, one where fences explode upon contact, or brave the Battle Royale where you’ll be pitted against seven opponents at the same time.
- All new and returning minigames! Play new minigames, including Virtual-On and Toylets, alongside classics like karaoke, the batting center and even the Gravure Photoshoot.
- A New and Improved Clan Creator! Majima Construction Wants YOU! The clan creator minigame puts an entirely new twist into play with Tower Defense.