Warhammer – Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin
A real-time strategy game from Frontier, set in the iconic Warhammer universe. Become a warlord and lead four unique factions to conquer the wild and savage Realm of Ghur in tense and tactical battles.
Includes Hero DLC 1 & 2.
- A RICH CINEMATIC CAMPAIGN OF DESPERATE SURVIVAL – Explore the nature of war from the perspectives of righteous champions and villainous warlords. Battle for survival and dominance across a campaign featuring four major factions, including Stormcast Eternals, Orruk Kruleboyz, Nighthaunt and more! Experience a cinematic plot, penned in conjunction with acclaimed Black Library author, Gavin Thorpe.
- COMPREHENSIVE MULTIPLAYER – Challenge warlords from around the world in online cross-platform multiplayer modes. Build your honour in casual play or put your strategy to the test and crown yourself as the one true ruler of Ghur in ranked, competitive play. Compete 1v1, or 2v2 with up to three AI – or play co-op with a friend.
- ENGAGE IN ETERNAL CONQUEST – A single player challenge mode played over a procedurally generated campaign, that pits players against a series of unpredictable combat scenarios and maps. Featuring rule-breaking twists that transform the conditions of conflict. Strike forth directly to victory or take on more battles to craft a high score the choice is yours. No two Conquest campaigns will ever be the same.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY – Become one with the Realms and construct battle maps with a revolutionary Map Editor, which utilises the same tools used to create existing maps in the game. Leave a personal mark in your path of conquest with the Army Livery, a system that allows you to personalise your forces with paint from the Games Workshop’s Citadel collection. Create spellbinding scenes to share with the community with the Scene Editor, an additional tool that allows you to place and pose characters and props in creatively curated and sharable scenes.
- GAMEPAD-READY WARFARE – Experience a new real-time strategy designed for console. The innovative DirectStep™ control system enables tactical immediacy in the heat of battle, allowing you to quickly cycle through your units, planning their routes and engaging the enemy.